13 August 2007

Time To Catch Up

This year, I've definitely neglected regular posting to this blog. As I reflect on things during my summer vacation, this is something that I want to try yet again to fix. There have been some trips and events that have happened in the past year that I have yet to post about; I'll try to get to that in the next few weeks. I also realize that some of my experiences in Japan may be helpful to some people who live here or want to live here, so I'll try to post about those things as well.

If there's something you want me to talk about on this blog, or if you have any suggestions for improvement, please leave a comment and let me know. I can't promise anything, but I'll read your comments and see what I can do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Herman. This is David of Verdona from the old Esh. I just want to let you know that I'm still reading your blog and I'll probably find what you write helpful. My first interview is with AEON at the end of September in Atlanta (I live in Jacksonville, FL), so I might have more questions for you after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David! I'm shocked but glad that you are still reading my blog. I appreciate it! AEON, eh? I interviewed with them in Chicago a few years back. They were impressed with the first part of my interview, but I was late for the second part because the trains stopped working and I had to take the bus into town. I think I failed the interview because when they asked me why I didn't take a taxi instead, I told them that it never crossed my mind. Go figure. :)

    ReplyDelete