08 November 2005

Rumbly Tummy

I love Japanese food. There's hardly a better cuisine in the world. That doesn't mean that there's not any food that I miss from back home. For example:

-non-Korean, big slab-of-meat-style barbeque. You know, ribs, chicken, fat hamburgers, corn-on-the-cob and some baked beans. Speaking of beans...
-pork and beans and wieners
-Taco Bell
-Burger King fries
-jambalaya
-Krispy Kreme
-real apple pie
-Arby's roast-beef sandwiches
-cornbread
-oatmeal
-Chick-Fil-A
-fettucine alfredo
-Honey Smacks

3 comments:

  1. Arrgh! Now you got me missing those things too! That's it, I'm heading to that rib joint near USJ as soon as payday arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yeah, nothin beats Archibald's, man. What about Mountain Dew? How available is it in Osaka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesse - Basically, the Dew is not available at all. I did buy it in Okinawa, though, but it was imported for all the American soldiers.

    Daniel - Yeah, I should've put good ol chittlins on the list. I'm sure I'll get some this Christmas.

    bastard - Now you have me wantin to go to that rib place, too! Might have to add it to the schedule sometime.

    ReplyDelete