12 September 2005

At least they didn't yell, "Bobby Orogon!"

Okay... I'm sitting in the English teachers' office at school during lunch last Friday. I'm having a conversation with one of the English teachers when all of a sudden, these two boys stick their heads in the door, search me out, yell "KATRINA!" and run away as fast as they can.

As these two knuckleheads make a run for it, I just had to sit back in my chair and laugh out loud. I mean, exactly what were these punks trying to accomplish? Were they trying to make me jump up in rage? Did they think I would break down and cry in front of them? Even now, trying to think of the reasoning behind such an idiotic thing like that makes me laugh even more. Needless to say, those two boys will be pumping gas at the local Eneos for the rest of their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Herman, what does that even mean? Feel free to respond privately if necessary.

    ReplyDelete