30 July 2010

Weekly Update (July 30)

Ah... a nice day off to enjoy.  That means I can update my blog.

Not much going on this week.  My students are out for summer break, so things are easygoing at work.  I can just sit, relax, plan future lessons and listen to music while I do it.

I've also caught up on some reading.  I read The Beckham Experiment by Grant Wahl, and I just started re-reading A History of Japan.  I read a lot of non-fiction.  I've wanted to start reading fiction, but I'm not sure what would interest me.

Oh yeah... almost forgot.  Technically this was last week, but I started a second blog, this time all about my rabbit Hoppy.  You can go there by clicking below:

Rabbit Chronicles From Japan

I can't think of anything else interesting that happened this week.  Let me know if you want to hear about something.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment