17 August 2008

Watching Medical Interns

...sounds like an X-rated movie. Anyway, my wife and I spent the past holiday weekend watching the first two seasons of the American TV drama Grey's Anatomy on DVD. My mom told me about that show way back in 2005, but for some reason I wasn't interested. However, during the obon holidays, we were bored, and we saw Grey's Anatomy sitting there at the video rental store and decided to give it a try. I must admit... I am not a big fan of hospital dramas. But this one is very interesting.

I wanted to spend today watching Season 3, but since those DVDs are considered "new", they are not half-price, and you know how much my wife loves saving money. Thank goodness for her, because that money would be gone by now, and I would be watching Grey's Anatomy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment