10 August 2004

I know, I know....

Sorry everyone... It's been a while since I updated my blog. I know, I know... I'm lazy. Actually, I've been kind of busy lately with some projects at work, so I've been too tired to go here and update it like I should. I'll do a better job of it, I promise.

Anyway, now it's my summer vacation here in Osaka. Today I visited Nihongo Club for the first time in 3 months! It was good to see everybody again. For those who don't know, Nihongo Club is a volunteer Japanese teaching group where you can go and talk and learn Japanese. I went there for several months before I got my new job with ECC Outsourcing in May. I had a good time there, talking to some of the people I haven't seen for a while. But my former teacher, Mrs. Ishida, wasn't there. How sad. Maybe I'll see her in the winter vacation, if I'm not travelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment